Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New Guy(sort of)

He's new in the sense I had never before been on a date with him, but he's been my friend...since like forever it seems. Yeah, he may appear like an emo or whatever on the outside but he has a heart of gold. I trust him with my life.

We rode the train down to Salt Lake and went to the Gateway Mall, or more specifically we went to the Happy Sumo for dinner...which is freaking amazing considering I mostly hate sushi. I tried the Mango Mama Roll which is by the way, stupendously delicious. Fresh mango and passion fruit sauce...mhmhmhm good. And we had fried cheesecake for dessert. I think I'm addicted to that cheesecake now.

After dinner, we went to the movie theater to see Kung Fu Panda 2, which is by and large a great movie. Not necessarily a comedy like its predecessor, but heartfelt and dramatic and all around good. I highly recommend going and seeing it.

Overall, a very good date :)

No comments:

Post a Comment