Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Since there are no new dates, I will reminesce

For now, I'm starting at the beginning because its the easiest place to start. But I will probably skip around :)

I was very lucky in my sophomore year to have prom be on my 16th birthday. In my church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, one of the guidelines is to wait until you are sixteen to date. So the girly-girly part of me was excited. Its all I basically talked about at times, which is how I probably happened to snare my date.

We'll name him Zamini because he likes to make miniature game pieces come to life with color. We had seminary together for the first(?) half of the year and apparently he remembered me so he asked me to prom.

It was a great date and though I screwed up our relationship later, we're still acquaintances.

No comments:

Post a Comment