Friday, July 8, 2011

Letting myself be hoenst with myself

Truthfully, marriage would be nice. But I can't imagine a future where I have a husband because boys are dumb. I think I want to be single forever. Have adventures, do fun stuff. I don't know. I don't really see any of the current guys I know in my future. Maybe because I diversify my interests. I like several guys right now, but any possibilities with those would take forever to end in a happy ending.

But marriage is an absolutely wonderful idea, if both parties are willing and unselfish people because then any problems that arise can be worked out and divorce wouldn't really become an option.

Boys, when not annoying can be amazing fun and you can go on really great dates with them. But some boys I want to beat with a stick.

So, the verdict is if the guy is right and the time is right and the place is right, I'll get married. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment